Oklem CPA Group
Tax planning is now more important than ever to ensure that taxpayers pay only the minimum amount of tax that is legally owed. The best time to do tax planning is done prior to year-end, after December 31, all transactions are history. There can be certain unintended tax consequences done without proper planning.
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes"
Our tax planning analysis enables us to use varying assumptions to obtain the most beneficial tax results. We will produce supporting schedules of income, deductions, and available credits and provide you with an analysis of various planning scenarios. Our services include:
- Business planning and entity formation
- Business financial analysis and strategic planning
- Current/Future year personal tax analysis/forecast
- Individual and family wealth planning
- Self-employed / Sole-Proprietor planning
- Charitable giving strategies